9.20.2011

bitch pleats


dress- vintage.  shoes- Forever21.  hair scarf- Escada.

I bought this dress so long ago. It's difficult to wear because the fabric isn't the best.  But today I felt the pleats took precedence.  It was one of those warm/chilly days so the heaviness and "unbreathableness" actually worked in my favor.  I tried layering a camel colored knit over it but again, the fabric is limiting and it looked frumpy and hid the interesting bits of the dress. I guess every now and then I can succumb to simple femininity without the comfort of layers or toughness.


7 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta give in to the dress, ya know? I love this dress. The color is fabulous on you and the pleats are the best. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! You look so good in photos!
    Love the color of your dress!
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are gorgeous! Wow damn F21.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...