1.07.2012

new museum: Carsten Höller

necklace- Kukuly's downtown la
flannel- All-son
high/low tee- LF
vegan leather gloves- UO
braided velveteen hairband- UO
braided leather belt-vintage
vintage slip- Frederick's
socks- DKNY
boots- vintage from slow on melrose

these are the last photos from our nyc trip back in november.  this was a beautiful play date for us.  it was pouring with rain and awfully chilly. we stayed nearly all day at the museum  exploring upside mushrooms, listening to singing birds, riding merry go rounds, sliding down swirly slides, and watching colorful baby animals rest their sleepy heads. 
hurry! 
if you live in new york, you must: 
get dumplings at vanessa's dumpling house 
and then go to the new museum for hours of sensory delight.  
the carsten höller. exhibit will run through january 22.









2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've never been to New Museum. That exhibit looks so cool! Glad you got to see some interesting stuff while you were in NYC and that you were able to get here before it got too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a loser who has wanted to go to NYC my entire life and never been, but when I do I'm pretty sure I will have to spend a month there to do all that I want to do.

    I hope that you are feeling ok and doing all right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...