4.24.2012

finally


tee- Evil Genius
necklace- vintage
denim- vintage Jordache
wedges- Zara
bag- Mondani ny via Target get it here



i have been admittedly very absent in the blogosphere.  it's terrible of me.  but my excuse is weeks of nonstop work followed by coachella!!!!  yes! we made it to coachella!  it all happened a bit last minute.  sam only decided that he wanted to partake in the adventure days before.  we were able to get him a ticket and book a room at the ace in palm springs.  
i am now back in la with a perma grin.  it was amazing.  
photos soon, i promise!

i have been wanting a bright pop of color in my wardrobe for a while but haven't been up for spending too much.  
i went to target to shop for a prop styling job i did for wet seal, when i spotted this satchel.  
the material is not my dream, but for under $30, come on... totally worth it. 
(even if i only carry it all of 3 times)
 i see it becoming my new kit.  
in prop stylist terms a kit carries the essentials you need on a shoot.
mainly tools for rigging and stuff.
it will eventually hold: 
scissors, topstick, safety pins, mini clamps, monofilament, knife, wire, wire cutters, mini hammer, screw gun, screws, 
t pins, evian mist, lip balm, sunblock, hand sanitizer.

i have a lot of photo editing to do.  
i took many photos but was unable to sneak my good cam into the fest.
so the photos may look as hazy as my days and nights seemed to be... 




1 comment:

  1. So. Much. To say. First of all, welcome back! I am soooooo jealous that you got to go to Coachella. One day . . . .

    Second, I have been eyeing this same exact bag from Target about a baker's dozen times, but hadn't. Might change my mind now . . .

    Love those leopard wedges too girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...